Monday, March 9, 2009

Premio Dardos Award

Heidi Saxton Milan at "Mommy Monsters" bestowed upon me on Friday the Premio Dardos Award. Thanks so much Heidi - my first award! Premio Dardos means ‘prize darts’ in Italian and it is given for recognition of cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values transmitted in the form of creative and original writing.

The rules are:
1) Accept the award by posting it on your blog along with the name of the person who has granted the award and a link to his/her blog.
2) Pass the award to another 15 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgement, remembering to contact each of them to let them know they have been selected for this award.

Okay, so I am new to blogging and don't keep up with 15 different blogs (unless you want to read all of my friend's family blogs). At any rate, I'd like to nominate the following:


Sew Infertile (a great combination of hilarity and serious contemplation)
All You Who Hope (another great/inspiring infertility blog)
Momopoly (for those of you who are Moms)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award!! And I have to say, that is a great description of Sew's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely surprise! Thank you so much for the award and for your prayerful comment over at my blog.

    Please know I'm sending prayers right back at you given the very heavy cross you're bearing with infertility and miscarriage.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award! Your description of my blog was heart warming! You are so kind! Seriously, it made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete